CAMAROS.NET AND CAMARO PERFORMERS MAGAZINE

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Minutes Before Coming Home

So here she is at Vegas Customz while waiting to be placed on the flatbed tow truck. All fixed up, wet sanded, and polished. No cracks about the body gaps! I haven't finished tweeking them yet! Not a bad job for under 2 grand! As I had stated earlier, I had intended to paint it black. I had spent a little time blocking it but not a ton. I asked them to block it but didn't want to pay for extreme perfection... I just can't afford it. So the day I was leaving on a road trip they call me and tell me that they recommended against black. LAST MINUTE! I did a quick swing by the place on my way out of town and chose these colors in 20 minutes! Nerve Wracking!!!! A decision that I'll live with for years made on the spur of the moment... in minutes! I'm glad I went with their professional opinion. They did the best they could for the time and money and were very honest with me about it. They recommended a lighter paint color... a metallic. This is what I chose. I'm quite happy with it. When in doubt... listen to the pro doing the job. The camaro is quite impressive up close. Thanks guys for the good job.

0 comments: